No one reads this sh!t but whatever

Last time I posted was in 2018…

No comments… nothing…

Probably because no one reads this shit.

Fair enough.

Since 2018 a lot has obviously happened.

But I feel it would have happened sooner if I’d had doctors who gave a shit outside of paying their boat payments.

I had a PTH (parathyroid hormone) test done last week. 

My PTH is 124.1
This is pretty high.
This means I have hyperparathyroidism.

I’d told doctors for years to do all thyroid tests… they basically only did “thyroid tests” such as T3 T4 and TSH… the norm.

Upon googling why PTH isn’t testing during regular yearly health screenings, Google told me that because Parathyroid “issues” are so “rare” they aren’t cost effective enough to test for. This is a slap in the face to humanity and a mockery of the hypocratic oath. This tells me that basically it’s only “rare” because doctors RARELY test for it. 

And why? 

Because hyperparathyroidism causes:
Infertility, unexplained miscarriages and even still borns which keeps the IVF doctors in business and even BOOMING!

Kidney stones, which keeps the urologists and nephrologists in business and even gives the Emergency Department of hospitals more traffic 

Depression, major depression, mania, symptoms mimicking bipolar disorder and even psychosis, which keeps the psych industry BOOMING! 

Obesity which leads to things like diabetes which keeps the diet supplement/drug industry booming 

Wide spread BONE PAIN! Which if you don’t know about it, or that you have it, it’s hard to describe… I’ve hee  told for years I have fibromyalgia, which to me as the blanket diagnosis for “we don’t know, and dont care what’s causing your pain, but here’s drugs and even some narcotics to ‘help’ that” 

This one test, if tested one everyone at their yearly physicals in conjunction with the regular thyroid tests (that basically every doctor I’ve ever had has testsed for and I’m always NORMAL for even when I’ve told them to test for ALL thyroid issues they still just order just the regular thyroid tests and not anything to do with my parathyroid JUST TO TELL ME IM FINE AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!) testing vitamin D and calcium levels and all other “regular” yearly blood work, would help patients not only feel better, but basically CURE WHAT HAS BEEN CHRONICALLY AILING THEM FOR MOST OF THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIMES! 

I’ll be adding a video to this post eventually by a thyroid doctor in California. 

I’m very angry. 

Years of my life robbed from me and definitely others by doctors especially ones at the VA that are simply lazy and capitalistic in their even reasoning as to why they became doctors in the first place. Coupled with how the big hospital corporation establishment has taken over our healthcare systems to only serve their capitalist interests and agendas to please their “donors” which are basically share holders as well as big pharmaceutical corporations that just have to make their share holders wet in their undies from the orgasmic clit licking we’re all forced to perform whilst they get us all addicted to their supply. 

Hypo/hyperparathyroidism, if left untreated, is deadly. If the condition and all the symptoms don’t overload one’s system and “unalive” you, the major depression, mania, and mimicked bipolar disorder, psychosis, DEFINITELY WILL, or even possibly worse definitely “could” “UNALIVE” others. Especially in sudden onsets as well as instances of postpartum depression/psychosis/aggression/anxiety. 

There is a huge breakdown in our healthcare systems most likely worldwide if this one test is deemed “not cost effective” enough to literally save lives. It’s obviously cost effective for us as patients. So it’s obviously “not cost effective” for the big establishments who push to not test for it in the regular because it simply keeps their capitalist economy BOOMING! 

Especially BIG IVF and BIG PHARMA. 

Shame on them. 

Work outside the system and tell your doctor with every physical that you want your PTH (parathyroid hormone) tested. If they ever tell you no about testing this test and or others you feel are necessary, fire your doctor and hire and new one. They call it “doctor shopping” I call it advocating for my health when I fire doctors who don’t work for me but for their own boat payments.

And as a navy Corpsmen Veteran and Medical Assistant, I’ve worked for enough doctors to know that they couldn’t care less about “most” of their patients enough to test for things not “normally” tested for. 

There are independent labs such as “Any lab test now” that one can get virtually any blood test without an doctors order. Though one does have to pay out of pocket and they don’t take insurance. I did my externship at one such lab in Everett Washington just before I graduated from Everest college for medical assisting. Everest college was Amazing by the way. To bad government programs and colleges got jealous of their educational format and curriculum, because they are perfect for people getting out of the military like I was who arnt certified to work in the medical profession because the military doesn’t certify it’s corpsman/medical professionals/medics in order to “retain” them in military service, while the military makes it all but impossible for members to retain themselves in the military because of “right sizing” (google that) which leads to unhealthy eating habits (anorexia bulimia) and improper physical readiness training. (Aka in the newest translation, Pete hegseth is basically “unaliving” our marine corps, especially those who work at the pentagon.) 

But dead military members and even veterans are what our government and especially elite taxpayers LOVE! BECAUSE THEN THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR US! 🤷🤣🤷

Why am I laughing! Because it’s all I have anymore! 
🤷🤣🤷
Maybe I’ll add maybe I won’t. Until I make my decisions, have a fine navy day! 

Very Respectfully,
@the_invisible_veterans 
#CorpsmanUp #ImTheOneCalledDoc

Comments